DEFINITION OF COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his team and, depending on the information they contain and the way his team uses, they can be used to recognize the user.
- Analysis cookies: these are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the user experience.
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the browsing and storing content for broadcasting videos or sound.
- Cookies on personalization: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
- Preference cookies: These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located. For example, by remembering your region, a website can provide you with local traffic news or weather bulletins. These cookies also allow you to change the size of the text, the font and other parts of the web pages that you can customize.
The detail of the cookies used on this website is as follows:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DISABLING AND REMOVING COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-exp lorer-9
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Other browsers: Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.